content



Tuesday, May 18

SNSD’s Hyoyeon has a crush on a male idol


SNSD’s Hyoyeon revealed on Strong Heart that she is currently crushing on a male idol.


In the upcoming episode, which will air on the 18th, Hyoyeon confessed, “I have a crush right now, it’s a male idol group member.” All the guests’ jaws dropped upon hearing this.

She continued, “I always check to see if our schedules are overlapping. When I have the same schedule as him, I put more effort into putting myself together.”
In the episode, she’ll talk more in depth about how she began liking him and what move she will make next. But will she reveal the idol’s name?
Yuri also revealed that she’s had a crush on a male celebrity since debuting.
I’m basically dying to know who this lucky boy is. Who do you think it is?

Recent post

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails