content



Friday, June 11

Former Japanese Idol Spazzes about SNSD


This is a blog entry from a former member of Japanese idol group C-ute. She's a huge SNSD fan and left C-ute in 2009 and joined Illume Models in 2010.





Finally, Erika’s love love love love love SNSD has decided to have full-blown activity in Japan~ *_*


I heard in August they’re doing their first Japanese event at the Ariake Coliseum ^^ <3<3<3<3


I’m absolutely going! ^^


Also in September, Universal Music plans on selling their debut single! ^_^


I’m absolutely going to buy it! *_*


Ever since finding this out this morning, I’ve been SO happy, I screamed loudly, “YAAAY! <33333333333333”


Everyone, let’s support SNSD together!


YAAY!


Erika




---------
Translated by: Kanki@Soshified.com
Source: http://ameblo.jp/umeda-erika/entry-10560279048.html

Recent post

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails