content



Thursday, June 10

T-ara’s Soyeon was envious about SNSD


T-ara member, Soyeon has revealed that she was once envious about SNSD while promoting with T-ara.



In a recent recording for tvN’s Taxi program without Eunjung, Soyeon revealed, “While doing promotions with T-ara, I was once envious about SNSD. As we were still rookies back then, I couldn’t help but notice that the cheers from fans and attitude by production staff towards SNSD were totally different from us (T-ara). I was very envious about that. I thought to myself and hope that T-ara can find success quickly too.”


Soyeon was actually in the final selection to be part of SNSD before joining T-ara. But she later left due to the harsh training and lack of determination.


This episode with T-ara will air on June 10th.
 
 
 
 
 
----
Credits: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/06/t-aras-soyeon-was-envious-about-snsd

Recent post

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails