content



Friday, August 6

SBS Inki Gayo 2010-08-08 ep. 584


Annyeong Haseyo! Soshiworld2 is back! Check out our music lineup for Inkigayo this week! Stream starts at 15 50 kst! Tune in @ soshiworld2

 
# Comeback Specials #
BoA『Dangerous + Hurricane Venus』
Fly To The Sky’s Hwanhee / 환희『While Doing / ..하다가』
# Goodbye Stage #
MBLAQ『Y + One Better Day』
# Take 7 #
Se7en『Better Together』
SHINee『루시퍼(Lucifer)』
Son DamBi『Queen』
# Hot Music #
4Minute『I My Me Mine』
Orange Caramel『Magic Girl / 마법소녀』
Homme『I Was Able to Eat Well / 밥만 잘 먹더라』
Ze:A『Level Up / 이별드림』
TEEN TOP『Clap / 박수』
LPG『Doorbell of Love / 사랑의 초인종』
OneTwo『Very Good』
JooSuk『Pop and Drop』
December『Came By Myself / 혼자 왔어요』
# Fresh Music #
Infinite『She’s Back』
Koyote『Jump Jump Jump』
T-Max『Words that I can Say / 해줄 수 있는 말』
Hong JinYoung『My Love / 내 사랑』
Black List『Stop』
DN-A『Everything and Everyone / 아무도…그 누구도』
X-Cross『My Luv』
 

Recent post

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails