content



Friday, April 30

Lee Hyori shares her feelings towards the Paparazzi

It’d be an understatement to say that the job of Paparazzi’s can often alter one’s life greatly, as it’s no exception to the k-pop industry as well. Well, it looks like the queen of diva Lee Hyori has something to say about them.



On April 29th, Lee Hyori conducted an interview with SBS’s Midnight TV Entertainment to share her inner feelings toward the Paparazzi. Many are probably aware of a love scandal that emerged back in September of 2008, as a couple of photos capturing Lee Hyori seemingly having fun with her alleged Billionaire boyfriend Choi Sung Wook at a luxurious pool in Seoul.
 
 
Lee Hyori stated, “Once, I was caught by the paparazzi, I was mad about it… but at the same time I got scared to think that someone was taking those photos without my knowledge. From now on, I’m going to be extra careful on dates and date people by hiding from other people even more…” This was also a subtle way for her to accept that the supposed scandals were true.
She added, “I’m now an expert at dating secretly with many techniques I learned. I’m going to pass down my skills to the youngsters one day.”
Many thanks to geetchaaxd for tips.
 
 
 
 
 
Credited to: http://www.allkpop.com/author/hiiamjustinpark/
Original Story: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/lee-hyori-shares-her-feelings-towards-the-paparazzi
 
 

Recent post

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails